1. YOUR AGREEMENTBy using this Site, you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
PLEASE NOTE:We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Unless otherwise indicated, amendments will become effective immediately. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes and/or modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions and the reasonableness of these standards for notice of changes. For your information, this page was last updated as of the date at the top of these terms and conditions.
3. LINKED SITESThis Site may contain links to other independent third-party Websites ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
4. FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
All materials reproduced on this site speak as of the original date of publication or filing. The fact that a document is available on this site does not mean that the information contained in such document has not been modified or superseded by events or by a subsequent document or filing. We have no duty or policy to update any information or statements contained on this site and, therefore, such information or statements should not be relied upon as being current as of the date you access this site.
5. OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTSThis Site and all its Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. Except as expressly provided, nothing within the Site shall be construed as conferring any license under our or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, waiver, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that all content available through and used to operate the Site and its services is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. You agree not to: (a) modify, alter, or deface any of the trademarks, service marks, trade dress (collectively "Trademarks") or other intellectual property made available by us in connection with the Site; (b) hold yourself out as in any way sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by us, or any of our affiliates or service providers; (c) use any of the Trademarks or other content accessible through the Site for any purpose other than the purpose for which we have made it available to you; (d) defame or disparage us, our Trademarks, or any aspect of the Site; and (e) adapt, translate, modify, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Site or any software or programs used in connection with it or its products and services. The framing, mirroring, scraping or data mining of the Site or any of its content in any form and by any method is expressly prohibited.
6. INDEMNITYBy using the Site web sites you agree to indemnify us and affiliated entities (collectively "Indemnities") and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including (without limitation) attorney's fees, arising from your use of the Site web sites, your use of the Products and Services, or your submission of ideas and/or related materials to us or from any person's use of any ID, membership or password you maintain with any portion of the Site, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you.
7. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICEExcept as otherwise stated, all text and images are copyrighted. © 2022 Blue's Coffee & Tea Co. All Rights Reserved.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMSIt is our policy to respond expeditiously to claims of intellectual property infringement. We will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Notices of claimed infringement should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. PLACE OF PERFORMANCEThis Site is controlled, operated and administered by us from our office in Washington, D.C. If you access this Site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
A. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the provision shall be removed (or interpreted, if possible, in a manner as to be enforceable), and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersede any other agreement, proposals and communications, written or oral, between our representatives and you with respect to the subject matter hereof, including any terms and conditions on any of customer's documents or purchase orders.
B. No Joint Venture, No Derogation of Rights. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Site. Our performance of these Terms and Conditions is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained herein is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.